Hi all! I hope your Friday is going well so far. It’s moving kind of slow in my neck of the woods, but I can’t complain too much! This caramel popcorn with almonds, pecans, and cashews that has been staring me in the face all day at work has been getting me through. It’s so addicting!
I came across this “foodie questionnaire” that I thought would be kind of fun to fill out considering a good portion of my blog is about food and all. Hope you enjoy!
* Sweet or Savory?
I have the biggest sweet tooth in the world, I swear. There’s definitely moments when I crave something savory, but it’s sweet most of the time.
* Which ingredient(s) do you use the most?
Peanut butter and garlic powder. (NOT together 🙂 )
* What is your most favorite cooking sound?
Hmm, interesting question. Something yummy sizzling in a skillet on the stove.
* In the kitchen, what’s your most treasured possession?
* Is there a food you will not eat?
* What food is your guilty pleasure?
Cookie dough! Homemade, store bought… I love it all.
* Have you ever changed how you feel towards a food?
Oh yes, several times. I used to hate tomatoes with a passion, and now I have them at least once a day.
* What is your favorite food shopping experience?
Costco! Free samples and lots of yummy food to take home! I recently just discovered WinCo too, and I love it. They have tons of bulk dispensers of granola, nuts, cereal, candy, etc.
* If you could move, which country would you move to for the food?
Italy! Bread and wine PLEASE!
* What’s the dress code in the kitchen when you cook?
Comfy and casual. Something that I don’t care if I spill on because I tend to be a messy cook/baker.
* What food would you prepare to impress someone?
My red chicken and black bean enchiladas or one of my Thai curry dishes
* What food are you craving right now?
* What is your comfort food?
Pizza, Mexican food, warm chocolate chip cookies
I’m off to run to Costco for a few items and make some dinner for the evening. Have a wonderful Friday night!
- Now it’s your turn! You answer some of the questions on the questionnaire. C’mon, I wanna hear ’em! 🙂